February 1 sees Interskill Learning's first e-learning courseware release of 2011.
The Datatrain 10.3 Release will contain the following online mainframe courses:
- The complete z/OS Series (JCL curriculum, ISPF curriculum, JES2 curriculum, z/OS curriculum) updated to V1.11
- The z/OS Assembler Language Series updated to V1.11. (The Assembler z/OS Advance course is to be released Q2, 2011.)
- The complete z/Linux Series updated to current Linux Kernel level 2.6.35
- A new series on Virtualization that includes z/VM 6.1 and Linux on System z
- A new Introduction to IBM Mainframe Communications Series at V1.11 that replaces the old VTAM Series. A further course on TCP/IP to complete the series is to be released in Q2, 2011
- The complete CA OPS/MVS® Event Management and Automation Series updated to V11.8